Friday, November 14, 2008

PostHeaderIcon New Volunteer & Rider for Stormy

I am very pleased to announce that I met a wonderful woman who is a new volunteer with FFI. She is going to become Stormy's primary rider and will be working with him under my supervision. I met Erin, the new volunteer, on Wednesday night. Although a tad rusty, she obviously has quite a bit of experience handling horses. I was pleased to see her comfort level with Stormy and how well she handled him both on the ground and under saddle. I'm looking forward to good things from her!

As we make room for two new thoroughbreds at the barn, it will be wonderful to have some assistance in working with Stormy to make sure that he continues to progress and learns to trust yet another human. Keep checking back here as I will definitely add photos and hopefully some video of Stormy and his new human. :) I'll also be adding pictures and information on the two new horses we are scheduled to take in on the 17th!

0 comments: