Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PostHeaderIcon JC's Visitors

Some old friends of mine from Wisconsin came down to see JC this past weekend. It was a wonderful time for all. JC was his usual, charming self. I think he won their hearts for sure. He had multiple riders, including myself, Nicki Butler (my old riding instructor and the person who will be his trainer), Olivia (the daughter of the woman buying him) and Denise (another friend and experienced horse woman). I really don't think it could have gone better. In fact, it was nice enough on Monday morning that we were able to lunge him outside and they could see him canter. I also rode him at the canter so that they could see what he was like. He's such a good boy.

The next step for him is to plan the vet check. After that, its just a matter of finding him a ride to Wisconsin on or around April 1. :)

0 comments: