Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Getting Back into The Swing of Things

Well, after all the prep work for the Horse Fair, I attended up not attending. Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away on Monday, March 30. It was unexpected and quite a shock to the family. However, he did not suffer and was in no pain. He had a massive stroke on Sunday night and slipped into a coma. He was not on life support and passed on Monday morning. His services were over the weekend in Wisconsin and so Dave and I spent the weekend with my family there.

I did help get the booth and everything set up for horse fair though. Personally, I thought it looked great. If we can only get a section of carpet, we'll be set for next year.

Now I'm just getting back into the swing of things after a week off of riding. The weather is lovely today and I'm nearly finished with the emails and catching up that I needed to do from being out of town. I plan to ride Flirt and Jewel for sure today. Perhaps Roman as well. We'll see. :)

0 comments: